Monday, January 29, 2007

A Tribute to Family...

As you may have noticed I have been away from the computer in the last few days. Almost NOTHING keeps me from the computer except for family. On Friday we took a trip down to Victoria, BC and met up with our close and extended family. It is not often that we meet up so you know that something is "up" when that happens. Life is the most amazing gift and I am not sure why a birth or a death in the family serves as a reminder about this gift...but it does.
The At Home Simply Scrappin' Kit is a perfect way to capture all the precious day to day events of your family. I just adore Simply Scrappin' Kits because you can create beautiful simple layouts in a short period of time and almost everything you need to make it is included in the kit. I usually start with 6x6 pages because I am the type of person that needs to see my accomplishments right away. Then when I am ready I "progressively" add my 6x6 page to a 12x12 layout.

Front and Back Layout


Double Layout 1


Double Layout 2


Double Page Layout 3



Sorry to scrap and run but I have about a weeks worth of stampin' and scrappin' to catch up on. Stay tuned for a late post tomorrow and then things should be back to normal again.

Because I like to stamp....and you do too!
Alli

1 comment:

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

oh oh oh! You're INSPIRING me again, dang you :P I'm going to run and scrap some more pages from my FC album -- it uses that kit and you've given me tons of ideas now!!!