Saturday, January 13, 2007

On your marks, get set...POST!


Over the last year, I have been reading about blogs, visiting blogs and thinking to myself, why on earth do I need a blog? Do people really read these things? As I take my business to the next level I thought what better way to share what I love with others. So here I am boarding the boat for an exciting journey. Over the days, weeks, months and years to come, I hope you learn a thing or two from a lady who has more to juggle than life itself.

Cheers,
Alli

4 comments:

Corinna is Stamptopia.com said...

Look at you - all grown up and have your own blog - I am SO looking forward to your posts - you are so talented! :)

Inkinitup said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Allison - and what a great picture! I look forward to your posts.
Carole

missusem said...

welcome to blogs and blogging! looking forward to seeing your creations online!

Sue

eforth said...

Way to lead by wonderful exapmle. I look forward to building my business with such an amazing laeder.
Erin