Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Well a few days ago I was tagged by Caro and it is finally my turn to tag a few more people (see letter T). Image courtesy of Bless this chick.

Happy reading!

Alli





A- Available or Taken: Married for 7 years to the most wonderful husband Stephen!

B - Best Friends: Awwww….I have a few do I have to choose??? I love people. Stephen, Ellen, Christa, Sara, Angila….

C - Cake or Pie: Mmmmmmmmm, cheesecake

D - Drink of Choice: Water

E - Essential item you use everyday: Laptop

F - Favorite Color: Moss green

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears

H - Hometown: right now the beautiful rugged west coast of Vancouver Island, BC

I - Indulgence: A spa getaway at the Wickaninnish Inn in Tofino, BC

J - January or February: January, it’s a new year!

K - Kids & Names: Andrew (DS), Olivia (DD)

L - Life is incomplete without: Happiness

M - Marriage Date: August 12

N - Number of Siblings: a younger brother who is way cooler i'll ever be

O - Oranges or Apples: Apples of course, I am a teacher!

P - Phobias or Fears: I really don’t like spiders

Q - Fave Quote: Your word is a lamp to my feet, and a light to my path Psalm 119:105

R - Reason to Smile: Life

S - Season: Fall – I love back to school (twisted eh?)

T - Tag 3 or 4 People: Bev, Jen, Cindy

U - Unknown fact about me: I actually don’t care what the inside of your house or cupboards look like. Just because I like to keep a tidy and organized house doesn’t mean others have to!!!!!

V - Vegetable you don't like: What???? Is there such a thing???!!!! I like them all.

W - Worst Habit: Biting my finger nails

X - X-rays: Ya no thanks, I have had enough of those in my lifetime.

Y - Your Fav Food: Tomatoes and basil (even better when they are together), as for a dish maybe something curry

Z - Zodiac Sign: Aries


No comments: