Saturday, August 29, 2009

It's a roost or something to crow about!

Hello! I am finally home after teaching training--I am so tired too! I always find going back to school hard work but am delighted with the new knowledge I can bring to my students :)

Today's card is a none stamping card. I made this card a while back using some great rub-ons by American Crafts.





Cardstock:Stamper's Select White by PTI, Core-dinations cardstock
Patterned Paper: Early Bird: Brunch by Cosmo Cricket,
Early Bird: Famers Market by Cosmo Cricket
Accents: Ribbon by Melissa Frances, Buttons by PTI, Rub-On by American Crafts, hemp twine

Have a super day! I'll be back on Monday with a Jiffy card.

Alli

P.S. Did you see THIS post?

2 comments:

katemeri said...

Hi Alli,

I just found your blog today after seeing your adorable Christmas tree card on the PaperCrafts blog. Very cute!!! Congrats on making the cover too! I'm definitely adding your blog to my Google Reader!

pura vida,
Kate in Costa Rica

nichole said...

such a cute card... I am glad you enjoy the fun saying we slipped into the AC rub ons.