Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Holiday Sparkle Day 5

Hello peeps!! It's already day five and we are now winding down sneak peeks for the full reveal.  I don't know what I like better...the peeks or the full reveal.  Or should I say...when the stamp set is finally in my hands so I can create with it too.  Thank you so much for joining me for this release.  I enjoy your company and your comments too.

Today's first project is a gift card holder created with felt, stitching and square nestabilities!!  Yes, it is that simple. Begin by creating 2 die cut squares, stitch your image (which I have coloured and also stamped a sentiment) to the top piece of the felt.  Then stitch the two pieces together.  Then thread buttons onto felt.  As a final step, apply rhinestones.





INSTRUCTIONS

GIFT CARD HOLDER
  1. Create felt dies.
  2. Stamp image, colour and stamp sentiment.
  3. Stitch the image to the felt.  Then stitch the two felt squares together.
  4. Stitch buttons to felt.
  5. Colour and apply rhinestone.
SUPPLIES
Stamp Set(s):  Holiday Sparkle by PTI available October 15th
Cardstock: Vintage Cream by PTI
Ink: Dark Chocolate by PTI
Accent: Clear Rhinestones, Baker's Twine by PTI
Tools: Sewing Machine, Copic: E55, E59, E79, W1, 0, R89

My second project is an out of the box card.  I used the focal image and turned it into a fall card.  I am pleased with how it turned out





 INSTRUCTIONS

CARD
  1. Create card base and cut layers
  2. Stamp images and sentiment.
  3. Apply rhinestones.
  4. Adhere all layers
SUPPLIES
Stamp Set(s):  Holiday Sparkle by PTI available October 15th, dotted line from Holiday Button Bits, leaf image and sentiment from Falling Leaves by PTI
Cardstock: Vintage Cream by PTI, Orange Zest by PTI, Dark Chocolate by PTI
Ink: Dark Chocolate by PTI, Orange Zest by PTI, Pure Poppy by PTI, Spring Moss by PTI
Accent: Clear Rhinestones

Thanks again for stopping by!  I would love to hear from you today and look forward to catching up with you later tonight in the forums! 

Have a super Thursday.

Hugs;
Alli

9 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

LOVE the felt gift card holder (have I mentioned how CUTE I think that reindeer is!), and thanks for showing the versatility of this set by using it to make a FALL card, so clever!!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Adorable card and gift card holder. Love that little deer. His face is so sweet.

Antoinette Seminario-Skinner said...

These are adorable!!

Ruth Shanahan Allmart said...

Beautiful, beautiful projects Ali! Your 'Falling for you' card is too cute, I love it :)

dining tables said...

These are all so beautiful projects. The card holder is so adorable.

dining tables said...

These are all so beautiful! This is so inspiring. These are all so cute.

Kari D said...

Alli -- I love all of your cards, but I have to say I am over the moon wrt falling for you! SO CUTE! SO SIMPLE! SO PERFECT! Thanks so much for yet another wonderful set.

Carolyn King said...

Adorable gift card holder and that card is so clever :)

Glenda J said...

Love this CAS card - the falling leaf is perfection!