Friday, February 12, 2010

Take Three: Spring Day 4

Day 4 is upon us and I have some more Take Three: Spring goodness to share with you. Again, I can't thank you enough for stopping by my blog and leaving comments.  I just loved hearing your thoughts about each card and why you liked them. 

CARD #1

I began by stamping the background using snow cap and heart basics.  Then I punched a hole using a 2 inch hole punch.  You'll note I also had to punch part of the spring moss paper.  I placed the patterned paper in the center, stamped the bunny and then I stitched the circle and the trim.  I added a big focal ribbon at the top, a scalloped edge at the bottom. I stamped the sentiment and attached hemp twine on either side.

 

Stamp Set(s): Take Three: Spring (Urban Design by Alli Miles) by PTI, Heart Basics Background by PTI
Cardstock: Vintage Cream by PTI Kraft by PTI
Ink: Very Vanilla by PTI, New Leaf by PTI, Dark Chocolate by PTI
Accents: Misc Ribbon, hemp twine, Button by PTI
Tools: Labels by Spellbinders, Scallop Punch by EK Success, 2 inch circle punch by Paper Shapers, Sewing Machine
 
CARD #2

I began by cutting paper strips of different colours.  Then I lined them up and stamped the images.  I adhered them and stamped the sentiment.








Stamp Set(s): Take Three: Spring (Urban Design by Alli Miles) by PTI
Cardstock: Vintage Cream by PTI Scarlet Jewel by PTI, Spring Rain by PTI
Ink: Vintage Cream by PTI, Scarlet Jewel
Accents: Vintage Cream Ribbon by PTI
Tools: Corner Crop-a-dile


I had another card to share today but our puppy liked the fuzz of it before I could take the photo LOL...so I will share it tomorrow instead.


Have a wonderful day and make sure you let me know which of the two cards featured today was your favourite.


Alli

7 comments:

Laurel said...

These are so cute!

Wendi said...

They are both wonderful! But I must admit that the first one is my super duper favorite! Love the colors you used. Thanks so much for sharing.

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE this 2nd card! The bunnies look like they are actually alive! WOW factor x five!

CurlyCraze said...

The first one is definitely my favorite! The colors, the polka dots, that cute bunny - so fun!

Basement Stamper said...

Cute cards, I love what you did with the label tag & twine on the first one.

Glenda J said...

Really love the technique on the second card - so simple but really effective. Great colours too!

Helen F. said...

Both of these are adorable, I's really liking the second one ;o)