Friday, August 28, 2009

KISS for Christmas cards...

How many of you have started your Christmas cards? I have been playing around with my newest stamps and came up with this simple layout. I am still undecided about the ribbon but LOVE the bling nose.





Stamp Set(s): Joy, love, peace sentiment by A*Muse, Reindeer by A*Muse
Cardstock: Kraft by PTI, Stamper's Select White by PTI
Ink: Dark Chocolate by PTI
Accents: Gem, Polka Dot ribbon by A*Muse
Tools: Copic Markers


Another busy day for me with teacher training--it's so much fun to learn new things (can you tell I am a life long learner?) We had a wonderful staff picnic the other night and they even treated us to a boat ride on the lake. I love my job!

Alli

8 comments:

Lori Craig said...

a.dor.a.ble

Anonymous said...

nice and simple...love it!!

Charlene Austin said...

Heehee...so cute.

Merry said...

Cute and elegant at the same time.

Cassie_lu said...

how great is that nose! super cute card.

Brooke said...

That bling nose is simply adorable!

Anonymous said...

I try to wait until Oct. 1st to start my cards, but I have been too eager (again!) this year! They are well under way in our house.

Marti
Franklin, Indiana

Kierra said...

I like the ribbon and I love the simplicity of the card. I also double love the bling nose.