Saturday, May 11, 2013

Still paying it forward! An opportunity for YOU!

Hello friends!!

If someone would have told me I'd blink and 5 months would have gone by I would not have believed it in January, but somehow that is exactly what happened.  I find that as my children get older, my life becomes busier.  Don't get me wrong, I actually love it but it makes me cherish EVERY minute even more. Who can relate to this?

A few months ago I started taking ME time.  As painful as I thought it would be, I started rising at 5am and have done 1 of 3 things.  1) meditated 2) read a book of growth 3) exercised.  As much as I thought I could never do this, every day when the alarm went off I pushed myself out of the zone of comfort and entered the zone of "out of the box".  Amazing things started to happen.  I found myself more relaxed and focused (meditation), growing into my strengths (reading) and not only leading by example (exercise) but also watching my whole body transform.

When I think back only 3 years ago, at age 34 my health was not great.  I ate what I considered to be good foods and I exercised here and there but I found myself constantly getting over a cold or just too tired to do anything more.  Fast forward to today and my day is booked from 5am-10pm at night and I still have energy.  To say I am grateful is an understatement.

I have had the privilege to work with a number of men and women in the health industry over the years and I continually learn and am inspired by them.  My initial daily food diet of cereal, fruit, veggies, meat, grains with some processed food is not out the window.  I have learned to read labels and truly understand the value of EVERYTHING I put into my body.  As I have done this and incorporated exercise I have noticed huge changes that have optimized not only how I feel but how I look.  These changes have been simple.  I have traded my cereal or toast in the for a nutrient dense shake, my snacks are no longer granola bars or muffins but instead a mixture of complex carbs and proteins.  My main meals always include a load of veggies and 4-6oz of lean protein and sometimes a treat like quinoa.  No more rice, pasta has been replaced with spaghetti squash or quinoa pasta and bread is almost 100% gone from my diet.  Soups take planning and are homemade.  Turkey, fish and chicken comprise of the majority of protein in the week.  Shakes ALWAYS follow my workouts.  Teas replace the majority of my coffees.  Treats are homemade protein balls or bars, kale and fruit smoothies, a pear or apple or pure chocolate. Life sure looks different now and I love it.

After having my children 11 years ago, I lost myself.  I wasn't sure what I wanted or how to get there.  My degree and job were on hold because I had a new job.  And as much as I LOVE my children, I didn't feel challenged.  I felt disconnected from the world.  I didn't feel good about myself.  It took me a long time to get out of that abyss which is why I am extending an arm out to YOU.  Before you get to that place, or if you are in that place let me offer you a solution.



It's simple: Look after yourself FIRST and things in life will align for you.

Are you ready to push that reset button?  Let's...



I am offering an EXCLUSIVE 5 spots to 5 women who are genuinely interested in their own health and wellness and are ready to MAKE THINGS HAPPEN physically, mentally, and financially.  Spots are limited because of this unique personal coaching experience that will be offered to you over the next 2 months.

If you would like to be considered for this, please send me a short paragraph why you need this in your life stating your physical, mental and financial goals.  All submissions will be kept private.  Depending on the number of submissions I receive, I may open another group.

Upon receiving submissions, I will send you more information about this amazing opportunity.

Alli


2 comments:

JIMI MUNI said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
y8 said...

Very interesting and rewarding. many thanks I love it




y8
juegos friv