Monday, January 28, 2013

Pay it Forward in 2013



2013 is the year to pay it forward!!  For the last 2.5 years my health continues to improve and my goals continue to change.  I have had the absolute pleasure to support a number of people to their health goals in 2012 and am thrilled to be working with even more in 2013!!

So here is my shout out:
1) If you are ready for the most amazing ride of your life
2) If you are open to new ways of thinking
3) If you have health goals
4) If you are looking for meal options and fitness tips
5) If you are ready to devote time to you
6) If you are ready for personal coaching

then please join me and some of your girlfriends or family members and let's pay it forward with health!!  Even better, if you have two friends/family join you with a system then you will get your products for 50% off. *Please consult with me for a free personal analysis before you get started*

Don't wait until tomorrow!! Commit to your life today and help others do the same. I am currently supporting people in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Mexico, US, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Colombia and Puerto Rico!!

I am also looking to work with Health Professionals.

I'd like to invite you to review the NEW Health Professionals Program for professionals who want to have a retail opportunity.  Here is the webinar on this new pilot program that I am offering to Doctors, Chiropractors, Yoga Instructors, or anyone who does one on one consultations and has a business license. Watch this webinar and if this is something you could add to your practise then message me ASAP and I will help you get started.

Please watch the following links:
Presentation
Are You Toxic? 

Let 2013 be your VERY best!!! And don't forget to pay it forward.

Alli





1 comment:

friv yepi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.