Friday, June 8, 2012

Weekend plans and crafty stuff for sale

Hey everyone!!!  Wishing you all an amazing weekend ahead.  Any great plans out there?  Would love to hear what you are up to.

Tomorrow I am privileged to be able to return to one of my "hometowns", a place I lived for 4 years and that captured my heart in many ways.  A small and quaint community on the west coast of Vancouver Island--amongst the coastal rainforest and roaring oceans.  Rugged, and vulnerable to ocean weather, 12 feet of annual rain...it was a place where we met some amazing people and created a life time of memories.  The kids are counting down the hours to return too as they have made play dates with friends and a date with dad to the amazing new aquarium.  So where do I fit in to this picture?  I will enjoy the long twisty, windy, rough road out there and then meet with some of my homeschool families.  As many of you know, I am an online school teacher and support worker with both regular and special needs children.  It is a job that requires long hours, but is one that I feel makes a difference in this world.

So why the chit chat about back home?  Well that is really where my "career" in blogging and subsequently paper crafting started.  I spent many hours in my stamp room, creating cards and scrapbook pages for DTs and classes.  It is also where I started designing stamps for PTI.  I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss those days however nowadays I am still creating, just in different ways.  For one thing I realized that many hours of crafting meant many hours of sitting, which I already do for teaching (e-mails, student learning plans, individual education plans, Skype conversations and reporting).  So now, I spend my time being more active in my down time and set special time for crafting and creating memories with my kiddos.  My daughter loves stamping and I am sure as she gets older and begins taking her own photographs, she will also take on scrapbooking like her momma.  As for my son, his crafting/creating will always involve building and taking apart things. LOL.

Many of the local crafters know that I have been selling many of my crafty tools/supplies.  Trust me, I'm still getting crafty.  I just haven't been taking photos.  The other thing is, I still have PLENTY of crafty things in my stamp room...just passing on some super savings to fellow crafters that I know will give life to things that were sitting on my shelves.

With that being said, I have a few items I want to sell and would appreciate your help in giving these items a new home.  Buyer will be responsible for shipping prices and must be willing to pay by paypal.  In addition, these items are not being sold individually but in sets.  Prices are firm and have been discounted for your benefit.  For the most part, all items are in excellent condition.  Please feel free to contact me with your questions.  I am shipping from BC, Canada and will provide you with a general shipping cost before payment request will be sent.

Ciao Copic Markers 
Sets A-D
E31, E33 need re-inking or replacing
$350USD+ shipping
*Container available for free however it will increase the shipping price unless local pick up is an option (Vancouver Island).




Tombo Marker Set & Stand
Excellent like new condition
$140USD+shipping

Copic Marker Holder (24) *holds ciao and sketch
$5USD


Thanks for stopping by!!  Check back soon.

Alli xox

3 comments:

abercrombie and fitch nederland said...

The News Abercrombie and Fitch Co. is struggling to sell its preppy jeans and T-shirts at a time when fashion trends are shifting and a rough economy has left teens around the world on tighter budgets.
Abercrombie and Fitch Outlet said earlier this month that it now expects to earn between $2.50 and $2.75 per share for the year.

danny welie said...

Pandora charms has become the jewellery choice for women all over the world, that pandora charms own personal style. Pandora jewellery collection offers a rich array of stylish jewellery created by artisans using the finest materials.

Abercrombie Outlet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.