Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's been 11 months since my last post.  Life has brought some amazing new things my way.  Not a day goes by that I don't miss blogging each day, and as such I plan to begin a new journey of posts.  It's no secret that I like to talk and that I like to share things.  Perhaps that is why my life has been dedicated to providing life long education to those around me.

A quick recap of the past 11 months include: a knee injury (MCL tear and cartilage tear) that left me on crutches for 3 months, a personal physical challenge of rehabilitation focusing on muscle development where atrophy had taken over, an autism diagnosis for my son in Nov, months of planning intervention and support for him, homeschooling, teaching 17 students through my online school job, working on scrapbook layouts and a few cards here and there, the passing of some family members and finally, helping people overcome personal life challenges through health and wellness.

I look forward to connecting with each and every one of you in the coming months.  Your patience and graciousness to continue following me despite my absence has profoundly touched my heart.  I still receive blog feed and have thoroughly enjoyed reading what is going on in your lives as well as seeing your incredible crafty creations.

Alli

3 comments:

Yvonne Jackson said...

Welcome back. It makes me exhausted just reading your last 11 months !! Looking forward to your next posts. Make time to enjoy some of this nice weather we are having!!

Joanne Basile said...

Oh Alli.... big hugs to you. xoxoxo

Thomas Sabo UK Sale said...

Autumn season cosmopolitan lifestyle brand THOMAS SABO has begun with fragrant news. The existing range of fragrance perfume added two new flavors: for men it's "Rebel at Heart" fragrance for women - "Glam'N'Soul" smell the bouquet.

THOMAS SABO, still adding to their range with the new elements, enables the trend setters, personalities and fashion lovers all over the world to get inspired and to express their mood. THOMAS SABO SALE has all the personality in the world. personalities that recognize each other and recognize their peers casual crowd, "explains Thomas Sabo brand marketing manager for the Baltic countries Anita Streičs.